|Join the civic-minded businesses and groups that value the Elmwood Park Zoo’s role as an educational and cultural institution. Local and regional corporate partners play a vital role in supporting the Zoo’s day-to-day operations, as well as their work in education and conservation.
Corporate Partners are responsible for the following:
- Provide for the care and feeding of over 80 animals, including a number of rare and endangered species
- Support conservation programs that work towards replenishing the populations of endangered and threatened species around the globe
- Fund the construction of new and renovated animal exhibits to be enjoyed by hundreds of thousands of guests each year
- Benefit the number of education and outreach programs that educate thousands of school children and adult groups each year
In return for their support, Corporate Partners receive a number of exclusive benefits, which depending on the level of support may include:
- Complimentary admission to the zoo for employees, clients, or guests
- Name and logo recognition at exclusive zoo events, in publications, and on advertising
- On-site participation opportunities during special zoo events
- Discounted rate for facility rentals
- Exclusive VIP tours of the zoo for employees, clients, or guests
Click here for a list of partnership levels and corresponding benefits.The Elmwood Park Zoo is delighted to recognize the following Corporate Partners for their generous annual gift of support.
Click here to see the 2014-2015 Winter Corporate Partnership Specials.