2019 Boo at the Zoo
Weekends at Elmwood Park Zoo, October 12th through 27th, from 12:00 to 4:00 PM.
Vendors are required to handout palm oil-free candy or one non-food item. All candy must be sealed and individually wrapped. We encourage sponsors to also bring a toddler friendly option, such as pretzels, crackers, or a non-food item for families with younger kids or allergies.
*Prohibited handout items: balloons, bouncy balls, or other small objects that might accidentally end up in animal enclosures.
Vendor Agreement Form
- Vendors are required to provide their own table, chairs, and any additional supplies needed
- Any electricity needs must be requested by October 7th, 2019 with the Special Events Manager. Spots with an electrical outlet are limited and provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Elmwood Park Zoo assumes no responsibility to provide, order, or pay for any materials.
- Please arrive at least 60 minutes before the event starts.
- Providing candy and/or conservation-minded product samples for event attendees is encouraged!
- All vendors, both attending and providing materials, will be featured in our e-advertisements for the event.
- Boo at the Zoo is free to attend as a vendor but donations are appreciated. Checks can be made payable to Elmwood Park Zoo and any credit cards can be taken over the phone.