Setup, Sell, and Promote to Tens of Thousands of Guests!
Wild Lights is a month long celebration of the holiday season, with thousands of guests enjoying millions of lights throughout the wild setting of Elmwood Park Zoo. Wild Lights Marketing Booths let you set up, sell, and promote your business all at once! This year, we have two different vendor levels available:
Treat Tree Marketing Booth
$1,500 FOR three nights
Treat Tree Vendors are a highlight of Wild Lights and will be featured in a prime location to ensure maximum exposure to visitors. Each Treat Tree vendor will be provided a Christmas tree to decorate with its branded SWAG, coupons, and treats for guests to take, and to help draw people to their setup. EPZ will also add its own ornaments like membership coupons and more!
Treat Tree Vendor benefits include:
– Vendor setup in front of a Wild Lights “selfie station/family photo-op” area
– Table and chairs provided by EPZ
– Tagged Facebook post
– Tree to decorate with coupons and gifts (like candy canes) and branded SWAG
– EPZ coupons and specials to add to your tree
General Marketing Booth
$300 per night
General Marketing Booths can be setup any night during Wild Lights (Nov 20-Dec 30; 5pm – 9pm) for a $300 donation per night. Vendors are required to handout at least one item at their table. This can include any type of giveaway item like palm-oil free candy, candy canes (individually wrapped and sealed), stickers, pens, etc. You are welcome to brand your giveaway items. General booth vendors are asked to provide their own table and chairs.
Vendors can also bring a tent (no larger than 10x10'). Vendors are responsible for bringing their own gloves to hand out items and any other supplies needed.
*Prohibited handout items: balloons, bouncy balls, or other small objects that might accidentally end up in animal enclosures.
INTERESTED IN BECOMING A VENDOR at Wild Lights?
If your organization or business is interested in becoming a vendor, please fill out the form below. Filling out the form does not automatically guarantee you a spot at the event. Our staff will reach out shortly to confirm your attendance.
- Please arrive at least 60 minutes before the event starts.
- It is recommended vendors bring own carts or trolleys if possible as set-up might be anywhere within the zoo.
- Parking will be in the main lot, separate from the supplies drop off location. Please keep this in mind when organizing for this event.
- Any electricity needs must be requested. Spots with an electrical outlet are limited and provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Elmwood Park Zoo assumes no responsibility to provide, order, or pay for any materials.
- Providing give away item like candy or conservation-minded product samples for event attendees is required.
- The event will be taking place from 5 pm to 9 pm. Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the event.
Vendors during Covid:
- Masks are required to be worn by all guests’ ages 3 and up with the exception of guests who have a medical condition that prevents them from doing so.
- Vendors are required to hand out any giveaways to the guests and must be wearing gloves while doing so. Giveaways must be individually wrapped if possible.
- All vendors will be required to set-up at least 6 ft from other vendors and should maintain proper social distancing behaviors whenever possible.
- Frequent hand-washing or use of hand sanitizer is highly recommended. Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the zoo.