2023 Fall Event Vendor Agreement Form
Vendors are required to handout palm oil-free candy or one non-food item. All candy must be sealed and individually wrapped. We encourage sponsors to also bring a toddler friendly option, such as pretzels, crackers, or a non-food item for families with younger kids or allergies.
*Prohibited handout items: balloons, bouncy balls, or other small objects that might accidentally end up in animal enclosures.
- Please arrive at least 60 minutes before the event starts.
- Vendors are required to provide their own table, chairs, tents (no larger than 10×10′) gloves and any additional supplies needed.
- It is recommended vendors bring own carts or trolleys if possible as set-up might be anywhere within the zoo.
- Parking will be in the main lot, separate from the supplies drop off location. Please keep this in mind when organizing for this event.
- Any electricity needs must be requested by October 1, 2023 with the Director of Guest Services. Spots with an electrical outlet are limited and provided on a first come, first served basis.
- Elmwood Park Zoo assumes no responsibility to provide, order, or pay for any materials.
- Providing candy and/or conservation-minded product samples for event attendees is required!
- All vendors, both attending and providing materials, will be featured in our e-advertisements for the event.
- Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the event.
- Boo at the Zoo is free to attend as a vendor but donations are appreciated. Checks can be made payable to Elmwood Park Zoo and any credit cards can be taken over the phone.
Morgan Reale, Director of Guest Services