Calling all ghosts and goblins! We need your help to make our fall events spooktacluar (Boo at the Zoo, Harvest Fest, and Trick-or-Treat Nights)! We are looking for folks to help us staff craft, activity and treat stations during the event. This is a great opportunity to help Elmwood Park Zoo create a safe space for families to enjoy Halloween and have some fun. If you are interested consider signing up for an afternoon, evening or even several! Please fill out the vendor form below.
• Volunteering sessions are great for families, groups or individuals.
• All volunteers must be over the age of 14.
• All stations will be managed in accordance with social distancing guidelines.
• Family friendly costumes are more than welcome!
• Everyone who volunteers will be entered into a raffle to win a chance to feed our porcupine Pokey or catch our black vulture Hoover as part of a flight demonstration.
- ALL volunteers must be over the age of 14 for Elmwood Park Zoo event volunteering
- Zoo parking spots may be limited on busy event days. Please give yourself 20 to 30 extra minutes for finding parking.
- Food will not be provided for volunteers, but food is available for purchase in the zoo. *However, remember that volunteers MAY NOT purchase or consume alcohol while they are volunteering
- Remember that the volunteer opportunities at the zoo are mainly outside, so volunteers must always dress practically for the weather.
- Unfortunately, those completing court-ordered community service are not eligible for completing hours as short term event volunteers. However, if this is your situation please reach out to email@example.com about other ways Montgomery County citizens can complete community service to help the zoo