Treetop Adventures at Elmwood Park Zoo features over 50 challenge games and zip lining that spans up to 50 feet above the ground in the trees of the zoo. It’s Pennsylvania’s only ropes course with zip lines over animal exhibits! Located in Norristown, only minutes from Valley Forge Historical Park and the Pennsylvania Turnpike.
RESERVATIONS ARE OPEN FOR THE 2021 SEASON!
We have implemented new procedures and policies to ensure the health and safety of all guests and staff.
- Treetop Adventures is operating at a reduced capacity. Reservations are required and must be made online in before you arrive.
- To eliminate as many shared services as possible, waiver stations are no longer available at the Harness Hut. Waivers must be completed online before checking in at Treetop Adventures.
- Guests must check in at Treetop Adventures 15 minutes before the start of their reservation. Late arrivals are not guaranteed a spot.
- Masks that cover the nose and mouth are required to be worn by all guests when in close proximity to staff members in the harnessing, safety briefing, and unharnessing periods. Fully vaccinated guests can remove their masks after these tasks are complete.
- Lanyards, harnesses, and used pieces of equipment will be cleaned frequently.
- All participants on the Upper Level courses need to wear gloves for braking. Participants without gloves will be required to purchase a pair before starting the safety briefing. Gardening gloves or gloves with a heavily padded palm will be suitable for the courses. Gloves that are deemed unfit by a Treetop staff member will need to be replaced with a pair available for purchase.
- Due to social distancing measures that will be in place during the harnessing and briefing, as well as on the courses, wait times and course duration may be longer than usual.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Failure to adhere to our policies will result in removal from the course without refund.
“Great helpful staff and a fun activity for kids & adults! After a quick training for how to use the
equipment, you are mostly on your own to go through the course (we did the Zoofari course). It
seemed expensive at first, but I understand why after doing it because there is a lot that goes
into the course. It’s worth it for feeling safe and having all of the employees there.”
“5 STARS – Fun ropes course.”