November 20 - December 30
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Elmwood Park Zoo’s favorite family tradition, Wild Lights, returns this holiday season! With new lights and decorative attractions, and with more animals on exhibit, this year’s Wild Lights is sure to be brighter than ever! Take a stroll through “Oh” Christmas Tree, and be surrounded by a glistening forest, or visit with our big cats in Trail of the Jumping Jaguar. Each night of Wild Lights features live entertainment, unique animal encounters, performances, holiday music, and a chance to see Santa himself.
- Live entertainment, including music, performers, animal encounters and more. Entertainment schedule coming soon!
- Santa Photos
- Carousel rides (suitable for all ages)
Some attractions cost additional fees. OPERATING SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Purchase hot chocolate and other seasonal snacks at Zoo Brew.
- The delicious pizza from Toscos, a local Norristown favorite will be available for Wild Lights! They also have hot, quick serve favorites like chicken fingers and fries.
- Zachary‘s BBQ & Soul serves authentic Southern specialties and real barbecue made from chef Keith Taylor’s tried and true family recipes.
- Guests 21 and over will be able enjoy a selection of wine, beer, and festive spirits, including spiked hot chocolate and Irish coffee at our Zoo Brew Beer Garden & Bar.
Food stations and shops are weather permitting. operating schedules are subject to change.
Free parking for Wild Lights is conveniently located in the zoo’s main lot at 1661 Harding Boulevard.
All of our pathways for Wild Lights are wheelchair accessible. The route is designed in such a way that it stays on all of our main routes and avoids staircases. There are some inclines and declines during the walkthrough, but they are avoidable. All bathrooms have wheelchair accessibility and all paths on the experience are lit for the guests to make their way through the event.