November 20 - December 30
5:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Elmwood Park Zoo’s favorite family tradition, Wild Lights, returns this holiday season! With new lights and decorative attractions, and with more animals on exhibit, this year’s Wild Lights is sure to be brighter than ever! Take a stroll through “Oh” Christmas Tree, and be surrounded by a glistening forest, or visit with our big cats in Trail of the Jumping Jaguar. Each night of Wild Lights features live entertainment, unique animal encounters, performances, holiday music, and a chance to see Santa himself.
All Single Day Members and Yearly Members must reserve tickets online prior to visiting Wild Lights.
No tickets will be sold at the gate.
Please arrive at the zoo entrance only at the time designated on your ticket. Early arrivals will NOT be accommodated.
- Live entertainment, including music, performers, animal encounters and more. Entertainment schedule coming soon!
- Photos with Santa – Santa will appear at the window of his workshop to greet guests and pose for photos
- Carousel rides (suitable for all ages)
Some attractions cost additional fees. OPERATING SCHEDULES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
- Purchase hot chocolate and other seasonal snacks at Zoo Brew.
- The delicious pizza from Toscos, a local Norristown favorite will be available for Wild Lights! They also have hot, quick serve favorites like chicken fingers and fries.
- Zachary‘s BBQ & Soul serves authentic Southern specialties and real barbecue made from chef Keith Taylor’s tried and true family recipes.
- Guests 21 and over will be able enjoy a selection of wine, beer, and festive spirits, including spiked hot chocolate and Irish coffee at our Zoo Brew Beer Garden & Bar.
Food stations and shops are weather permitting. operating schedules are subject to change.
Free parking for Wild Lights is conveniently located in the zoo’s main lot at 1661 Harding Boulevard.
All of our pathways for Wild Lights are wheelchair accessible. The route is designed in such a way that it stays on all of our main routes and avoids staircases. There are some inclines and declines during the walkthrough, but they are avoidable. All bathrooms have wheelchair accessibility and all paths on the experience are lit for the guests to make their way through the event.
Thank you to our ADDITIONAL Wild Lights Sponsors & SUPPORTERS
HAVE A BUSINESS INTERESTED IN SPONSORING WILD LIGHTS?
INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING?
Volunteering for Wild Lights can involve helping guests with wayfinding, running educational games, assisting photo opportunities, managing props, supervising a bonfire with s’mores making, and many other tasks. If any of the above sound interesting then consider signing up for an afternoon or even several!
INTERESTED IN BEING A VENDOR?
During Wild Lights, our month long celebration of the holiday season, with thousands of guests enjoying millions of lights throughout the zoo, vendors have the option to set up, sell and promote their business all at once! Click the link below to view both our vendor options!