|Elmwood Park Zoo offers the most unique and memorable wedding venue near Philadelphia, PA! The zoo is the perfect destination for a truly wild wedding experience! Indoor and outdoor spaces are available to rent day or night, year-round. |
Location, Location, Location!
Choose to exchange your vows from the bald eagle lookout deck, our rustic red barn, underneath the bison exhibit archway, or in any of the zoo’s scenic outdoor ceremony locations. Though we suggest the following ceremony sites, any space within the Elmwood Park Zoo may be rented for a ceremony. If a space you desire is not listed below, please contact our banquet manager to arrange for details.
- Olivia’s Eagle Canyon Deck
- Rustic Red Barn
- Zoo Bowl Theater
- Duck Pond
- Bison Exhibit Archway
After the "I Do’s" are exchanged, bring the party inside to our beautiful Canopy Gardens Hall for a memorable reception. For full descriptions of our available venue spaces, please visit the Facility Rentals page on our website.
Make your special day feel truly one-of-a-kind with our animal encounters! Brides, grooms, and guests alike will cherish unique memories of giraffe and bison feedings. Your four-legged wedding guests make for perfect newlywed photos!
Flora and Fauna
The beautiful plants and flowers surrounding the zoo add a naturally elegant feel to your wild wedding. Take advantage of the space by incorporating the gardens and ponds inside the zoo, and the creek just yards from our gates.
Be Our Guest!
Our staff is dedicated to creating an experience that you will cherish for a lifetime. We have a specialized event manager to help facilitate, and a team of Guest Services staff to assist in set-up and teardown.
Wedding Ceremony Packages
The zoo offers many different ceremony locations to suit the needs of the wedding party. Each ceremony package includes all you’ll need to set the scene for what is sure to be a memorable day. Packages may vary depending on location of ceremony, but generally include:
- Ceremony location space
- Event facilitator
- One-hour rehearsal to be held the week of your wedding
- Complimentary daytime admission for wedding guests to enjoy the zoo prior to the ceremony
- Local hotel recommendations and discounts
- Zoo brick engraved with the names of the bride and groom, along with the wedding date
- Two complementary passes to Treetop Adventures, the zipline park located within Elmwood Park Zoo
- Meet and Greet with an educational animal
- Seating for all of your guests
EPZ All-Inclusive Wedding Package
The zoo offers a fully inclusive package that covers all aspects of having a reception at the zoo. Your package includes:
- Canopy Gardens Hall rental
- Four-hour premium open bar*
- Butlered hot hors d’ oeuvres & cold canapé display
- Hot buffet dinner service
- Wedding cake, sweets table, & coffee/tea service
- China & linen
- Tax & Gratuity
- Minimum 100 guests
*Premium open bar includes a generous array of wines, spirits, liquors, appropriate mixers, and soft drinks for 4 hours. A full listing is available upon request.
For more information, please contact one of our events specialists at 800.652.4143 x 242 or fill out an Event Inquiry Form.
Thank you to Megan Keller Photography for use of her photo.