September 15 – Zoo Engineering: Exhibit Design
October 13 – Animal Nutrition
November 3 – Owls
December 8 – Surviving the Wild: Animal Adaptations
January 12 – Super Senses
February 9 – Intro to Animal Training
March 8 – Invertebrates and Invasives
April 12 – Pollinators
September 29 – Zoo Engineering: Exhibit Design
October 27 – Animal Nutrition
November 17 – Owls
December 22 – Surviving the Wild: Animal Adaptations
January 26 – Super Senses
February 23 – Intro to Animal Training
March 22 – Invertebrates and Invasives
April 26 – Pollinators
$19.95 for non-members
$17.95 for members
- Space is limited. Only students registered in advance can participate in the workshops.
- Workshops are designed to meet the needs of the offered age groups. To make your student’s program a positive experience, we must adhere strictly to these groupings.
- Workshops will take place rain or shine; please dress accordingly.
- 1 parent per registered student, and siblings 2 years old and under, will be admitted into the zoo for free while students are in the workshop. Any additional parents and siblings who want to visit the zoo will need to purchase zoo admission.
CAN'T MAKE IT TO A WORKSHOP? TRY DISTANCE LEARNING!
Elmwood Park Zoo offers live video lessons for classes! Each lesson will include meeting one animal ambassador, information on the animals’ natural history, and time for questions. Our lessons are designed to fit into your current curriculum and are designed with PA State Standards, NGSS / NJSLS-S, and Common Core.
CANCELLATION & REFUND POLICY
- Cancellations received in writing via email to email@example.com two weeks or more prior to the workshop will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations received in writing via email to firstname.lastname@example.org less than two weeks prior to the workshop are not refundable except in the case the Zoo is unable to deliver the program (ie severe weather) or the student is sent home for Covid-19 symptoms.
- Participants may be eligible for credit if cancellation is received in writing via email to email@example.com prior to the workshop.
- No refunds or credit will be issued for a “no show”, which is defined as no contact prior to the workshop.